I was nominated for this by the Unpopular Poplar to whom I pay thanks. Head on over and give them a look. There’s some interesting stuff there. This is like the 4th time I’ve responded to this tag.
The rules be simple.
Display the Sunshine Blogger logo.
Thank whoever tagged you.
Answer their 11 questions
Write up 11 questions of your own.
Tag 11 people
- What’s the most interesting thing that anime has taught you?
That people are willing to go ballistic over disagreements about animated pictures on a flickering screen. People will pick a fight over anything as a way to assert their own superiority.
- Surprise! You are now famous. What are you famous for?
I cannot imagine anything that I would be famous for. Uh… running around naked in the streets maybe. I suppose I still have time to become infamous.
- Which anime character is most like you?
- You have been kidnapped by a powerful criminal organisation. The main protagonist of the last anime you watched is the one who must come to your rescue. Would you ever be rescued, or are you doomed?
I am doomed. Neither Adachi nor Shimamura has any skills that would be useful.
- If you could only watch one genre of anime for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
Seinen: adventure, comedy, mystery, space opera.
- Choose your superpower (you knew this one was coming!)
I speak with animals. They seem far more reasonable than many of the humans I deal with.
- Give us one fun fact about you that most people wouldn’t know.
I was once heavily involved in politics and ran for City Council and State Senate on a third party ticket. Didn’t win but I think I did pretty good for who I am. I believe in putting my money where my mouth is. That was before easy internet searches…
- You can invite one anime character to dinner (I’ll let you decide if it’s a date or not ). Who do you invite? Where do you decide to eat? What do you talk about?
I’ll invite Revy from Black Lagoon to the sleaziest dive I can find and we’ll talk about piracy.
- If you could own any creature from any anime/game/etc as an IRL pet, what pet would you choose?
Igneel from Fairy Tail. He could be a father figure to me. I’d have to make sure he didn’t accidentally cook or intentionally eat my other pets. I suppose I could go with Kubey instead. I’m not a magical girl, so no worries there. And I wouldn’t need an aircraft hangar to house him nor half a state for him to play in.
- If you could solve any one problem in this world, what would it be?
We would all be able to disagree with each other without being disagreeable about it.
- Would you rather: A) eat only your top three favourite foods for the rest of your life; or B) Eat anything except your top three favourite foods for the rest of your life?
I have a lot of different foods I like so losing the top three would not be a crisis. OTOH, just eating the top three would leave me massively overweight. So I’d go with everything but them.
Eleven questions? Or was it elven questions? This is getting difficult.
Do you have any friends you would consider family?
Has your family ever pressured you to act a certain way?
Do you have a favorite cooking anime?
What personality traits do you share with your relatives?
What’s your favorite season and why?
Did you ever want to eat someone’s pancreas?
Did you ever get to meet your great-grandparents?
Have you really disliked an anime but changed your mind?
What’s your favorite board game?
Is there anything you’d want me to write about?
What is the meaning to life, the universe and everything?
I’m not so good at tagging people. I tend to forget who I’ve tagged before and who has already responded to a tag by someone else recently.