Thank you Crimson of A Nerdy Fujo Cries. I know I haven’t been the most active in blogging lately.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
It has been a while since these award-tag thingies have gone around. They stimulate me to write – something I have not been doing a lot.
- What is something that you’ve done recently/the last thing you did that brought you joy?
I visited my granddaughter who happens to be the most adorable little girl in the world!
- What is something that you want to buy but can’t (yet)?
A ride into outer space.
- If you were in a harem a) what would your character archetype be and b) who your harem babes would be?
- Who in your harem would you marry? How long do you think the marriage would last?
If I can’t have all of them… Probably Hitagi Senjougahara. Combination of beauty and intelligence with a bit of fire and very direct. Interesting mixture of strength and courage and yet fragile in some ways. She would stay around only as long as someone better didn’t come along which would keep me on my toes. Altho Rokka looks like the overall best marriage material. She is the conservative bet for a low-drama life.
- If your life were an isekai, what would the title be?
A clueless fool in his own world, he becomes an equally clueless fool in his new world because that seems to be who accumulates harems.
- What is something that you’ve tried doing because of anime/other weeb content? Alt, something you’d like to try.
Maybe eating some of the food I see? I bought a copy of “The Manga Cookbook.”
- Who is (or are) the character(s) you’ve been obsessed with lately and why?
Not obsessed with any characters recently.
- What is something you are very passionate about and why? It can be serious or nerdy (or both).
The older I get, the less passionate I am about anything. Anime, hiking naked, writing, photography, science. Pretty odd combination.
- Make a list of 5 nerdy things you like (ie. anime, manga, games, etc). Now, you must stop doing all but one of these things. What is your choice?
See the above list. I’d probably stick with running around naked. I wanted to do this from my earliest reliable memories. All others came later. Although science comes in a VERY close second.
- What show or reading material (or both) do you always revisit regularly and why? Regularly as in at least once a year (or more frequently)?
There’s the Monogatari franchise, Kara no Kyoukai franchise, Evangelion, Harry Potter. I don’t go back to many things because if I really enjoyed them, I remember them clearly. It has to be something that is long and complex and always has something I missed the last time I watched it.
- Tell me something that you love about yourself!
You wanted this to be safe for families, right?
Oh, God. Eleven questions? I’m no good at that sort of thing. Just answer the same questions I did!
Eleven other blogs to nominate. I have no idea if you have been nominated before.