Matt in the Hat nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. How could I resist taking him up on it? Thank you very much!
- Put the award logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominee any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share 2 link to your best post(s)
I also thank the originator of the award: Okoto Oke Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
3 things about me
- I’m retired. Married 32 years. Both kids are grown.
- I love to hike, watch anime, and do theater.
- I’m a nudie. I love to run around naked in a non-sexual way. I do lots of nudie stuff and sometimes blog about it. Shamelessly. I am a body-positive person.
So Matt has some questions for me…
1. What is your favorite anime opening song?
Damn! Nana has so many good openings. Probably Wish. But they are all so good!
2. What anime gave you a great impact in your life?
Vampire Slayer D. Saw this back in the 80s and it started me on anime for the rest of my life.
3. If you could spend a whole day with an anime character, who would it be and what would you do?
Kino of Kino’s Journey: The Beautiful World. We’d ride our motorrads across the land.
4. What was the first manga you ever read?
Stand Silent – Stay Still, a Finnish manga my wife introduced me to. She usually doesn’t like Anime or manga but this one she liked. I’m not a big manga reader. It is available in paper or on the web.
5. What is your least favorite anime genre?
Sports. Even so, I love Chihayafuru which is a sports anime after all.
My two all-time favorite posts?
Oh gosh! Five questions for my victims.
- What do you blog about besides anime?
- What anime did you drop and then reluctantly pick up again only to decide later it was good?
- What anime had the wrong character as the protagonist?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Who would win in a fight between Naruto and Luffy?
Now, the victims!